Ical restore appears then disappears

Reaction score
HI
I am trying to restore my calendar to the correct one which is a backed up .icbu file. everytime i throw the preferences out, reset sync, throw the calendar folder into the applications support folder the calendar is back to square one but when i restore it i see my correct calendar for about 2 seconds and then i see the tab on the left that say my mobile me email starts spinning. when its done it replaces it with the last 4 entries i did and my calendars diasappear.

I deleted my calendar and sync preferences on my ipad and iphone. but it is still acting bizarro

How can get my restore to overide this and stay
thanks

Reaction score
same here

I'm having the same problem. The imported archive data appears on iCal for a few seconds, then when the mobileme circle stops spinning it all disappears again. I have even disabled mobileme sync in system preferences, but the same thing still happens.

I assume this is happening because yesterday I deleted the home calendar from my mobileme online page, and the system is now using that deleted calendar state as the default.

My question is: how can I get the system to use the address book file on my desktop, with all the recently imported data, as the default when syncing?

And how can I get it to stop syncing? I've turned the sync off, but it's still happening.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.