What do you do with your ipad when you're done using it?

Reaction score
So I'm curious to know what you guys do with your ipad when you're not using it. Considering how Apple states that the ipad has great battery life, do you always leave it on or do you turn it off when you're done?

E

EightmanVT

Since I'm bored...the wife is watching biggest loser...I voted. :) The iPad's battery is pretty impressive - I use it - a LOT - but charge it every other day. Was sick for a few days last week - so at home - playing WWF and surfing the net a lot on it - then charged it every day. The battery is, in my opinion, pretty good considering the form factor and utility.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I used to just place it on my desk and let it sleep until the next time I needed it, connecting it to the charger whenever the battery dropped below 30%. Since I got the iPad dock I just stick it in there so it's always fully charged.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Just let it sleep. Only charge it when it gets below 10%. I run it all the way down and charge it back up once a month (recalibrate).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Just let it sleep. Only charge it when it gets below 10%. I run it all the way down and charge it back up once a month (recalibrate).

Same here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.