new owner of mac pro needing help

Reaction score
Hi every one,hope to make new friends.........I have been using my other notebook to edit in photoshop,but now i have turned to mac,i need to understand the keyboard to edit in photoshop........Can someone send me a link to figure out how to use mac pro keys for photoshop.........thank you for reading................:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
Let me google that for you

Just a fun little way to give you the link :)

Welcome to the site, never be afraid to ask questions! Remember, Google is you're friend!...at least for now :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Welcome to Mac and to the forums.

Hi every one,hope to make new friends.........I have been using my other notebook to edit in photoshop,but now i have turned to mac,
Does this mean you now have a MacBook Pro? A "Mac Pro" is the high-end desktop Mac. Not a notebook.

Can someone send me a link to figure out how to use mac pro keys for photoshop.........thank you for reading................:D

You don't say what version of Photoshop, but I'm assuming this will work. If not, try a Google search.
Keyboard Shortcuts PDF

OP
Z
Reaction score
thanks for replies guys..........My mac is macbook pro and im using just cs3......I tried google but i could not word the request proper...........you have lol...........thanks Friends lol.:D

OP
Z
Reaction score
pope.............just clicked on your google link, very good....you made me laugh.........cheers:D

OP
Z
Reaction score
thanks Rox, i thought all keyboards were the same,why is Mac different?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
Mac keyboards have different modifier keys and some of the other keys are slightly different, or even absent. Some are just called different things.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
most useful for photoshop:

cmd T = free transform

cmd +/- = zoom in and out

cmd z = undo :)P)

cmd shift n = new layer

cmd shift s = save as

cmd i = invert

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.