video in popup: don't work on Mac

Reaction score
I'm banging the head by many days against a strange trouble: I have a popup window, in which is visualized a video. The video should be a .flv file, that stay on domain server and open with a Flash player, or from YouTube.
The problem is that, if I open the page directly, typing the address in the URL's bar, all works fine, on Mac too. If I open like popup, called by a link on main page, the video don't work! The interface is loaded, but the video don't start, even clicking on play button.
Obviously, the page code is right, due it work if called direct.
I have done absolute the path to external files, like the .js, the .swf, but don't change anything.
The same page, open directly work, like popup don't.
This is the first time I see something like this, and really I can't understand the possible reasons.
Someone has encountered this problem, before? Someone can suggest me a solution - and explain me the reason why?
Thanx in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Intel Core i5
can you not show us a link ,so we can see what the problem is ?

Reaction score
is it actually a new window you're using or some kind of 'overlay' like lightbox/thickbox?...

OP
M
Reaction score
its a new window. anyway, as I say in my previous post, I drop the idea of a new window, and I'm working to do all in the same page.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.