Adium Organization Question

Reaction score
I really love adium, but theres one thing that drives me insane. It's organization. You can sort by status, alpha, etc. But I haven't seen an option where you can sort by Status AND alpha. Trillian will let me sort all my names alpha but will have all the onlines together, all the idles together, and all the afks together. This is driving me insane in adium because I'm a organization freak and I have WAYYYY too many contacts to alpha sort them myself in status sort mode :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Hmmm mine is sorted exactly how you want it to be sorted. I believe you can sort it by name then go to sort by status (it may be the other way around) and it will keep it in the order you want

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
View > Configure status sort. It should be easy to work out from there.

OP
Dominion
Reaction score
edgefusion said:
View > Configure status sort. It should be easy to work out from there.

OMG I can't believe it was that easy. I should be ashamed. I saw that there for alpha sort, but I never payed attention if it was still there when I choose other sort options lol

I'm going to go hide somewhere now :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.