New Full Motorola Xoom Commercial Super Bowl 45

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
Android 2.X to Android 3.X reminds me of going from Vista to.... I guess we'll see.

I personally have had an EVO 4G for about 7-8 months and I hate Android. Especially when there are at least 5-10 applications that are always letting themselves run on my phone when I never even open them!

Boo Android!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Android 2.X to Android 3.X reminds me of going from Vista to.... I guess we'll see.

I personally have had an EVO 4G for about 7-8 months and I hate Android. Especially when there are at least 5-10 applications that are always letting themselves run on my phone when I never even open them!

Boo Android!

Thing is, they're not running or open per say. This is just how the OS handles memory, which is much different from how iOS does things. In fact, because the OS keeps these apps in memory and ready to go, the battery is (though HTC really does a crap job in terms of battery consumption hardware wise) extended, vs having to open apps from a totally non existent/dormant state.

I also have an EVO, love it. Goes above and beyond anything my iPhone did for me, or what current iP4's do. Yaaay Android! ;) If anything, there are too many options. It gets me dizzy. I suppose there really is something about the simplicity of the iPhone which is appealing. I got bored with the iPhone though... way too fast.

Doug

Reaction score
I had the HTC hero on telus, it was ok, Loved HTC sense. thats the only thing I miss on the iphone. but everything else about the iphone is better, the battery life, screen, responsivness, apps are WAY WAY better, and it all works together. with android you have a mirad of platforms, OS'es etc, where as with apple its one, and your done.

same goes for their computers, you get a windows system there are thousands of different setups and windows is trying to accomidate all of them, where with apple there are 7 or 8 and OSX is optimised for them and vise versa.....thats why apples work so well. I like how they are all dressed in white and using Ipod/iphone headsets. however, the xoom is STILL not available to the public, nor is Droid 3.0. so nice work on the commercial, the ipad is still the only sensible tablet to buy. I have been on the other side of the fence, fighting off the apple urge for years...but guess what, apple does have their **** together when it comes to everything working together.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.