Isight doesn't work no matter what

Reaction score
Hi all,

I went on chatroulette today and my screen was black so I went on the forums to find a solution; apparently I'm supposed to update my flash player.

I did that but now the stupid thing doesn't even find my camera. It says "cannot find camera" which just ****** me off even more since that was not the case before I made the update.

I've followed the suggestions and yes of course I clicked Allow in the privacy settings. I also tried to download an older version of Flash through the archives but I don't understand why it gives me all these folders, what am I supposed to do with them?

GRRR :Not-Amused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Get the latest Flash Player from here:

Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

Also try the website in a different browser, it could be a malfunctioning plugin etc, but without knowing what Computer, OS and Browser you are using can't help you much.

Cheers
- Simon

OP
I
Reaction score
Get the latest Flash Player from here:

Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

Also try the website in a different browser, it could be a malfunctioning plugin etc, but without knowing what Computer, OS and Browser you are using can't help you much.

Cheers
- Simon

"I went on chatroulette today and my screen was black so I went on the forums to find a solution; apparently I'm supposed to update my flash player.

I did that"

The same thing happens on Mozilla, Safari and Google Chrome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.