illustrator

Reaction score
Hey guys, kinda a newbie question. I'm pretty good with web design and things like that but only just getting into illustrator/photoshop. I mostly want to use it for things like HD logo design, for example Apparent Software - Useful, friendly and unique software for Mac . Is there one book or resource that would really get me started in that direction? I think i can learn fast but struggling to get the wheels turning. Thank You for your answers.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Illustrator is all about the Pen tool. Just practice "tracing" images until you can do it in your sleep. The less points the better. That's when you know you are pro. ^-^"

There are tons and tons of resources online if you just run a search for tutorials. There are quite a few on Youtube as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
OP
J
Reaction score
thanks for the help, i'll try without the tablet for a while a fumble my through and try to figure some stuff out. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.