Some keys not working

Reaction score
I have a Macbook pro, so far I have had this problem 3 times, all 3 times I was running Logic pro 9, although i'm not sure if logic is the problem or if it was just a coincidence.

Basically most of the keys on my keyboard stop working, all the letters and numbers and characters don't work. the only keys I found to work where the F1-F12 and the delete key.

The track pad works fine.

And the problem stays after I close logic.

The problem stops when I restart my computer.

I use logic for an hour or so before the problem happens.

Most times I use logic and it doesn't happen.

Anyone had the same problem or know what it might be?

Thanks, Hanuman

EDIT: How stupid am I, I accidentally switched mouse keys on.

OP
H
Reaction score
The problem just happened again, this time I was running abelton live, and i noticed this time there was a noise made right before the keys stopped, it was like 3 clicks going up in pitch.

Also if I use an iphone remote keyboard app it works.

Reaction score
I had that problem too but my mouse had also stopped and I could not associate with a specific program or action. but after rebooting it would come to normal. I also had my internet connection stop working afer 1 y and a bit. And..., in less than 3 years my mother board went. I have no idea if these problems are all linked, I am only giving my exeperience and suggest you check with the experts at Apple! Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.