mac default wallpapers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac 24" 2.66GHz
hi,

i've always used my own pictures from iphoto for my desktop wallpaper, but when i went back to the system preferences and selected desktop & screen saver all the screen savers were still there, but all the apple default images in the folders 'apple images' 'nature' 'plants' 'black and white' 'abstract' 'solid colours' all disappeared. there's nothing in there. and i don't know where it all went. i saw a previous post about a guy wanting to know where to find the folder that has all the images quote "osx>library>desktop pictures. but i don't even have that. this is just one of the many things wrong with my mac. as we don't have a genius bar here in new zealand. and it would take roughly 2 weeks, i was once told. to fix my mac. and i can't afford to not have a computer for two weeks.

if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. i have rebooted my osx to the defaults, nothing there still... and my osx has been crashing lately. and have had to reinstalled my osx about 4 times in the past 1.5 years i've had it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.