Will this idea for my Keychain work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, 4GB RAM, 2.53 GHz Intel Processer, Nvidia 9400m
I have had my Macbook Pro for over a year now. Logged into countless websites, created a few email accounts, had friends log into accounts, and so on. I have to go through huge hassle for the auto log in to work. This is my idea to fix it. I have been smoothing out account info in 1Password and have started to make generated passwords for protection. rather then go about revising every keychain item could I: delete all items (other then Wi-fi stations), then going down the list in 1Password log into each and every account with the new information, then when Google Chrome asks I could save it I would end up having a keychain full of only log tailored to my liking? (I wouldn't mind screwing with an item on the keychain if I have to change a password later, this is for everything.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Yeah that should work.
You can make a backup of the keychain first,
Go to /Users/###/Library/ can copy the whole Keychain folder to the desktop.
Then if it doesn't work, simply put the untouched version back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.