Engraving?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi,

If that happens it would be great, But either way I will be very happy to get one!
The only thing I would hope for in the new iPad is a Facetime camera! And possibly a cheaper price, Which I have noticed always seems to happen with Apple products!

I'm thinking that Apple will add features...but may keep the price similar to iPad 1.0.

Just a guess...we will see,:)

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 3.06 GHz 4GB 500GB HDD i3 Processor ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB / iPhone 3GS 8GB
Hi,

I know that this is a pretty stupid question but I do not have the kind of family prepared to stand outside the apple store for 4 hours! Does it normally take long for apple to regain stock after a release on it's products

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi,

I know that this is a pretty stupid question but I do not have the kind of family prepared to stand outside the apple store for 4 hours! Does it normally take long for apple to regain stock after a release on it's products

I think that it depends on the product. I bought a "Magic Trackpad" on the first day it was released without a problem. Of course the newest iPhones & the iPad 1.0 were "CRAZY". I'm thinking iPad 2.0 won't be quite as "crazy" as iPad 1.0...unless Apple incorporates some amazing new features...or drastically reduces the price.

The other unknown is...Apple doesn't always know how well something will sell. They build inventories before the release of a new product based on what their predictions are of how well a new item will sell. But sometimes these predictions are off...and that's when the shortages occur. With the success of iPad 1.0...Apple may build a bigger inventory before iPad 2.0 is announced & released.

All just theories of course...just have to wait & see,:)

- Nick

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 3.06 GHz 4GB 500GB HDD i3 Processor ATI Radeon HD 4670 with 256MB / iPhone 3GS 8GB
Yes! Thank you guys for all of your assistance! I will hang on and wait a few weeks after my B-Day to see if the iPad 2 does arrive :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.