Entourage with Exchange

Reaction score
Hi,

I am not a Mac techie guy. my manger using Macbook pro with entourage 2004.
three different domains pop3 accounts are configured in entourage. now we had migrated our mail server to exchange server 2007. i want to configure exchange client in this laptop.

my questions are:
1? can we use multiple accounts with exchange client in entourage?
2? after installing exchange client, how can i access POP3 accounts mail database?
3? Can we add multiple databases in entourage single profile?

Pls help me.

thank you,
Shivkumar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I don't know if anyone's going to be able to help you, because Entourage 2004 is pretty old, and most people have moved on to Outlook 2001 or Entourage 2008.

1. I honestly don't remember if 2004 can handle more than one Exchange account. I know that Outlook 2011 can. You'll have to try it and see.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by "POP3 accounts mail database" or how you want to "access" it. Entourage uses a single database for everything, and it's stored at
/Users/user_name/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2004 Identities/Main Identity
See: Storage locations for Entourage user data

3. Entourage has one database per "identity." You can have multiple identities, and switch between them
See: Your Entourage Identity

Entourage is (or, rather, was) a very poor Exchange client. That's why it was discontinued. If possible, your manager should upgrade to Outlook 2011.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.