Problem with Safari and Firefox

Reaction score
So I am trying to watch TV on this site: Truyen hinh truc tuyen, truy Before, I was able to watch normally. However, recently, I cannot watch it anymore on my Macbook Pro. When I use Safari, no player even shows up. When I use Firefox, whichever channel I click, it says "Access Denies". When I use Internet Explorer on computers at my school's library, this website plays fine.

What's wrong with my Safari and Firefox ? How should I fix this ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
I would check your safari and firefox SECURITY and PRIVACY settings, you may be denying it access to your computer.
Hope this helped!
nicecrew

OP
N
Reaction score
I have checked all these settings and it still does not work. Do you have any other suggestion ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I suppose it's possible that this particular site recently made some changes that render it incompatible with anything but the latest Explorer browser.

Reaction score
Tried it in Opera, the website seems to work fine here, but also won't work if I use Safari. You might try Opera and see if that works for you, but perhaps they just updated something like toMACsh said, and that's why it stopped working in Safari.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Works fine for me when using Safari 5.0.3 with Snow Leopard. I can't test with Firefox because I don't use it. There's possibly something else going on with your machine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.