Places to learn

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
Okay, well I will keep staying as active as I can on the forums and just soak the info up as time goes on.
Would you suggest reading a forum even if i dont know how to solve it... then find the solution to learn more?

Ralvr, I also probably owe you an apology too. I was a bit impatient waiting for you to reply. I am sorry about that. :)
Anyways, thank you for your help!
nicecrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 4,1 C2D 2.5Ghz / 4GB RAM / 250 HDD
Don't worry about time, the "hardest" exams are tomorrow but I already got the hang of the content so no worries there.:D

As for where to find more info on Mac issues I would definitely try the apple support forums (Apple - Support - Discussions - Forum Home).

If you want a O-C forum, the Kochan book can give you access to its respective forum, though I don't have a link available as of now.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
That is ok. I am just looking to stick to mac troubleshooting for now anyways. Thanks for your help.
nicecrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 4,1 C2D 2.5Ghz / 4GB RAM / 250 HDD
You're welcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.