iPhone Corporate Email on Verizon

Reaction score
Hold on to your horses kids this might be a deal breaker. I've been a Verizon customer for years after switches from AT&T, and have been dealing with the rip op paying an extra $15 a month to access my corporate email. I like many other users on Verizon think it's a scam, but unlike AT&T they've been able to block access to corporate BES servers and applications like Good Server for Enterprise successfully. For those of you that currently have AT&T and have given them the middle finger when it comes to corporate plans, you may want to rethink switching. This is also the same for Droid devices as well on Verizon that connect to corporate email like Good Server, it will not work without a corporate data email plan. I was talking with a Verizon rep and here is a copy of the conversation. Looks like they'll still have the corporate email plan...

Olivia: Now that I have assisted you with ringback tones is there anything else I can help you with?
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: one more question. when i purchase the iphone next week will i still have to purchase the corporate email or data plan
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: or can i purchase the 29.99 plan that has been explained to the public
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: I connect to a good server for enterprise for work
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: an app for the iphone and droid
Olivia: You are able to pick any data package that you would like to have. You can even choose the $15 package. It will be just like ordering any other smartphone. There is not difference.
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: cause right now i have to have a 44.99 pakcage to use my corporate email
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: same when i had the droid
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: is it going to be exactly the same
Olivia: Yes it is if you want to use corporate emails you will have to get the $44.99 data package.
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: okay so my plan should stay the same when i purchase the phone
Olivia: Yes that is correct.
that should do it...when will accessories be available to purchase for the iphone from verizon: okay thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Dual 2.5
I have a Droid and I connect to My corporate Exchange with no extra charges. Our Company has another Droid on a regular Data plan. We do have BB's that need to connect to the B.E.S. with the corporate Data Plan..

OP
B
Reaction score
I have a Droid and I connect to My corporate Exchange with no extra charges. Our Company has another Droid on a regular Data plan. We do have BB's that need to connect to the B.E.S. with the corporate Data Plan..

Exchange seems to work just fine like with most pop servers, but 3rd party apps like good server for enterprise and b.e.s will not work without corporate email plans.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.