Photo Filters program for MAC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS 10.6.3
I was looking for a simple photo filtering program for MAC. I have a few programs for my android device that make placing different filters on any picture so easy. I was looking for a similar program for mac. Something that can swap colors, fisheye effect.. etc ...

Can u guys recommend some apps?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
There is always gimp? I like Pixelmator, not free but it's very simple, clean and easy to use.

OP
ToNeOS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS 10.6.3
There is always gimp? I like Pixelmator, not free but it's very simple, clean and easy to use.

thanks for the suggestions .. those seam to be icons,images .. basically anything editor ...

looking for something that jut deals with pictures .. and just adds different filters to them ... like making picture ... look drawn, black n white, comic .. etc etc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
There are a few online image editors that will do the trick for you. Photoshop.com has an online editor called Photoshop Express. It's also an app for the iPhone and Android phones as well. Just create an account and it's free. Works pretty well.

There's also http://www.picnik.com/ and of course Picasa that does a certain amount of editing.

Just do a Google search for "Online photo editor" and you'll get a bunch more. No need for a dedicated app just to do those silly things.

Doug

OP
ToNeOS
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro OS 10.6.3
picnik looks pretty cool

that is basically what i was looking for ... thanks

more recommendations are also welcome....

thanks guys for your assistance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
Funtastic photos is a good one. Its a downloadable app for mac.
Heres a download link: Funtastic Photos (Mac) - Download.
Not too basic but not too complicated either. It has more features than you would find online.
Good Luck!
nicecrew

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.