loading songs into iTunes from iPod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 CD/2gb/120gb. iMac G5 1.8/2gb/120gb
I bought an iPod and it had some songs on there that I like and want to put into my iTunes. Is there any possible that I can do this? I know with Sony you can't "check" songs into another account. Is it the same with iTunes? It shows a list of the songs on the iPod, but I can't figure out how to play them... any help will be appreciated... thanks

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0 CD/2gb/120gb. iMac G5 1.8/2gb/120gb
Nevermind guys... I figured it out... I just clicked on the iPod icon in iTunes... then chose to manage playlists manually... if anyone was wondering :)

S

slick

how did you do it exactly?
i have an ipod, powerbook and mac mini. i just got the mini and am trying to transfer the songs from the ipod to the mini (the songs on the ipod are from my powerbook).
i cant get it to work, please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
you can't actually do that using itunes.. I don't know what you did... to get the songs of your ipod and into itunes you have to use a program called podutil you can find it by typing podutil in to google.. its a really simple to use program.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.