iMac is brilliant!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5" 3.06 i3 4gb, MacBook Pro 13" 2.4 i5 4gb, iPad2 32GB 3G black, iPhone 4S 16GB black
Hello,

Just like to say, it true, Macs are great!

I got my iMac and have had to set it up myself. My brother did all the setting up on my PC, but refuses to help with the Mac :( So I have had to learn.

The phrase 'it just works' is, for the most part, true :D. I could never get anything to work on the PC and had to get my brother round to sort it out. However with the Mac I have set up the wireless, Time Capsule, printer via wireless, mail accounts, transferred iTunes from the PC...

I am not so green as to think I will have no problems, however so far, FANTASTIC!

Pete

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Glad you have got it all sorted yourself. As with anything new it will of course be a little bit of a learning curve, but Apple's OS is very user friendly and intuitive.
Welcome to the Mac World and hope you have as much fun with it as i'm sure everyone else does.
If you do ever get problems with it of course we are all here to help :)
Happy days.

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
If you ever have any questions don't be afraid to post another thread in here with your question; people here are always glad to help out!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.