Dashboard issues

Reaction score
I purchased a macbook pro in the summer and did some tinkering with it to get used to the transition from pc (deff. best choice ever) and one thing I had found in a forum was how to make the pro run faster by uninstalling a few things, such as dashboard. I went into the operating system (or at least I believe thats what it was), and followed the instructions to turn it off. Now I want it back and every time I click the icon nothing happens, I also went on apple and tried to reinstall it and it downloads but when I click it nothing happens either. Someone help?

-Sam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Seeing that you don't know what you did (didn't know what you were doing), I would advise grabbing your install discs, and reinstalling your OS.
In future, if you want your Mac to run as fast as it can, keep your HD as empty as possible, quit (close) applications that you are not using, and keep your desktop and menu bar free of clutter.

You could also try a faster HD and more RAM :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.