• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple slipping, but still leads Dell and HP in tech support satisfaction

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21.5 3.06GHz Intel Core Duo 4Gb 1067MHz DDR3
HP "support"

Having had the opportunity to use HP support, the only surprise here is that root canal work is not listed as being more popular than HP support. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And being a long term user of Dell Latitudes, never heard of such a thing as this 'support'!

Reaction score
HP's customer support is a nightmare and a headache, i am glad i never have to deal with such idiocy ever again. Apple's support has always been easy and pleasant for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 320GB HD, 4GB Ram, OSX 10.6.7
I should probably knock on wood or something but I have 130 Dell's at work and haven't had to call support in years. I remember the only challenge was a language barrier and made the experience rather frustrating. Had to call Apple support about a year ago about a goof I made purchasing on iTunes and was very happy with the treatment and the outcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.