Firefox Ver 4.0b 9 and magic trackpad.

Reaction score
I use Firefox as my preferred browser.

Everything was OK until I upgraded from 4.0b 8 to 4.0b 9. The zoom in gesture on the the magic track pad doesn't work. Still works on Safari and Chrome though, so i can only assume it is a Firefox problem.

Yesterday there was another update, 4.0b 10, the zoom feature still doesn't work.

Has any other user noticed this? is there a fix? Am I missing something silly?

TIA

R.

PS I've filled in the FF feedback form.

Apologies, this may be in the wrong forum. Unable to delete, ive republished in other hardware, perhaps one of mods could delete, Cheers.

OP
R
Reaction score
I use Firefox as my preferred browser.

Everything was OK until I upgraded from 4.0b 8 to 4.0b 9. The zoom in gesture on the the magic track pad doesn't work. Still works on Safari and Chrome though, so i can only assume it is a Firefox problem.

Yesterday there was another update, 4.0b 10, the zoom feature still doesn't work.

Has any other user noticed this? is there a fix? Am I missing something silly?

TIA

R.

PS I've filled in the FF feedback form.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Take a look here. Use that to see if the gesture values in about:config have changed or are not set properly.

OP
R
Reaction score
Vansmith you're the man!

Sorted it again :)

There were no values set.

Cheers and many thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.