Macbook stolen-how to ad music to iPhone without erasing..?

Reaction score
Hey,
I know it's not strictly 'hardware' but there was nowhere else I could find to post...

Basically, my Macbook Pro was stolen over Christmas so I'm temporarily using an '08 Macbook. I have some music on this laptop that I want to transfer to my iPhone but when I connect the phone and check 'manually manage songs and videos' it asks me if I want to erase the phone's data. Obviously, with no backup, I'm not too keen on doing this, how can I just add some music?
Thanks a lot,
Danny

OP
D
Reaction score
Yeah, when I do that it doesn't respond or highlight. I assumed that this was because it wasn't synced...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Transfer iPod to computer Copy iPod to iTunes Backup iPod to PC
That's a free program that sends iphone/ipod songs to your itunes, but since it's the free version, you are limited to the amount of songs transfer. There are also other programs that cost money and transfer an unlimited amount. I don't know of a good one for $$ because I don't think they are worth it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.