Headphone Problem

Reaction score
I'm having problems with headphones on my macbook pro. I recently got it fixed (I spilt soda on it so they had to replace the whole top part with the keyboard and touchpad) and since then most headphones don't work for my computer. The only ones that work are my iphone ones, i had headphones that worked before it got fixed but they don't now, and i got some new ones a few days ago that dont work either.

any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Sounds like the liquid spill did more than damage the uppercase (keyboard and trackpad).
Who fixed it?
I ask this, because any liquid damage voids the warranty, and at the end of the day, I think your MBP is making it's way to the grave slowly but surely.

OP
C
Reaction score
I brought it to a genius bar, they couldnt fix it there and it had to be shipped out. They said it went deeper than the keyboard. But it just doesnt make sense that one of my headphones work but the others do not

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I have a liquid damaged Macbook, that has major logic board damage.
The screen images flicker, flash, and move around all over the screen.
When I boot it off a clone on an external HD, it runs fine.
Liquid damage makes no sense, as in there are no rules as to how effected electronic equipment will react.
If Apple fixed it for you, and it isn't working perfectly, I would simply take it back to Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.