How to make an application full screen for Mac OS X that are called through html?

Y

yu2

I have create an application in flash MX 2004 which is called through an html. I want to know, how to make an application full screen for Mac OS X. I had already tried fscommand("fullscreen", true); but doesn't seem to work on Mac.

So, what should be done to make the application full screen for Mac OS X that are called through an html? Hope someone could give me some idea.

Thanks in advance.

OP
R

ryanyogan

Javascript is the only thing that can change the browser to full screen, and you will have to make it IE, Mozilla independant. Make sure you give the user a choice, I know if come to a site that goes full screen I am instantly pissed off!! Do a google on javascript, it is much like action script.

OP
Y

yu2

ryanyogan said:
Javascript is the only thing that can change the browser to full screen, and you will have to make it IE, Mozilla independant. Make sure you give the user a choice, I know if come to a site that goes full screen I am instantly pissed off!! Do a google on javascript, it is much like action script.

ryanyogan, first, thanks for your reply. Could you give me some idea of how to do it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.