Otterbox for iphone4

Reaction score
Have an otterbox for my iphone4 and the rubber outer skin never really fit tight like it appears it could. always seemed like it was stretched out. I was messing with my cousin's awhile back and hes got one on his phone and it fit a lot tighter. anyone have any issues like this. if it matters its a black rubber outer skin cousin's was white.
ive thought of getting a new one, or even seeing if att would warranty it and exchange it for a blue one or something or even a new black one.

love the case but hate the fact that it always gets crap under the clear screen cover.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Which case from Otter box are you referring to? They have excellent customer service! Just send them an email and they will help you out.

Reaction score
Mine was like this as well, I called Otterbox and they sent me another outer skin gratis

I swapped my old defender at an AT&T store when the screen protector came unglued with no hassle

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.