How to convert a PDF into Word for Mac to edit it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
I don't know if anyone can help?

I have an application form that is in PDF. I wanted to convert it into Word using my mac but I can't find out how to do it.

Do you know if it's possible and if it is if I can edit it please?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum. Does not belong in "Switcher".

Here's how to do it for free. LINK Otherwise there are several pay applications that can likewise do it, perhaps more easily. Use your search function.

Reaction score
new to mac

i recently bought a macbook and it seems that when i send my work resume or any other attachment to anyone with a pc they can't read it can some one help please thanks in advance

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Send it in DOCX or PDF format? Both of those are "standard" that should allow you to go between PC and Mac users no problem..PDF is a lot more standard..depending on the version of Word being used to generate a document, you might have to issues. If you can send files as PDF, that'll make it easier..but if you have to use DOC, then you can always save the file in 97-compatibility or other compatibility modes so that any version of Word can open the document..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.