apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4, dual 1ghz, Model M8570 (ebay buy)
Hi Guys and gals,

How quickly do you think it will be for a novice application person like myself to get to grips with xcode and create a game. I've worked with and used both windows and applmac for twenty years and am an AV technician but deal with all sorts. I've made websites and other things so not afraid to learn new software. do you think I can do it?

:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Sure you can do it. Anyone can do anything as long as they put the time and effort in and read up on the subject.
xcode is a complicated piece of software, just don't let it daunt you when you first use it. :D
It will take a while to get used to the software and learn it all. Time-wise, really depends how quick a learner you are and how much time you put into it

- Simon

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4, dual 1ghz, Model M8570 (ebay buy)
Hi Simon,

Thanks for that. I agree anyine can do anything if you put the effort in. I've always managed to get my head around anything software wise. I have it on my machine and have the use of an intel mac at my place of work (when not working) so will see what I can do. I have an idea for a game. i'll keep you all posted.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Let us know when it's complete too so we can all download it :p

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.