airplay and airprint

Reaction score
I travel for a living, so my iphone checks in and out of my home system quite often. Just returned from a biz trip and my airplay isn't working from my Iphone 4 with IOS 4.2.1

I'm using a Time Capsule and an airport express.

Airplay was working last week...

And when I say it isn't working, I mean I don't have the icon to the right of the 'next' button like I did last week. I've rebooted my Time Capsule as I had a flashing amber light (system seems to be fine aside from the light color, researched that to no avail...) and I've toggled my wifi on and off on my iphone. thoughts?

I also attempted to use airprint for the first time this morning. I've got a wireless printer in my network that works well from my MacBook, but when I tried to print from my iphone, it simply didn't see any printers...thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" White 2.4ghz 4gb: Mac Mini 1.86ghz: iPad 2 32gb 3g: iPhone 4: Apple TV2
Found switching phone off then on worked for me

OP
E
Reaction score
hate when I forget to try such a simple thing...and I forget quite often as I rarely turn my iPhone off...thanks, that worked.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.