First thread here via BT Keyboard & Trackpad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Hi guys, I finally got round to sorting out my desk, and now set up my Magic Trackpad, and Wireless Apple Keyboard, and I must admit, i'm mighty **** impressed. Everything went smoothly, and with my MBP now residing on my Griffin Elevator, I'm in love with my set up again.!

5387451632_405760707a.jpg

That's all folks!

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Its been a week now, and I have now become more comfortable with my new set up. However, the one thing I noticed is that my Magic Trackpad would keep sliding on the table, so what i have done for now, is tape the underside of both the keyboard, and Trackpad to hold them together. This will do until I receive the device below for review, which brings back the familiar setup Im used to.

BulletTrain - Express Keyboard Platform

product-express-keyboard-front.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Whoa, thats a great idea.
I've gotten so used to having the trackpad below the keyboard that it would take a long time for me to readjust if I would have to have it towards the one side.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
Hmm, a good idea, but a bit weird for me. I am used to have a wired mouse which naturally falls under my right hand, so that's where my trackpad is, on the right.
I can see the appeal if you are solely used to a laptop I guess.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.