Macbook Pro battery indicator not working?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Personally I would appreciate it if someone asking for help would at least take the time to post the compete situation/problem here on Mac-Forums...rather than providing links where it might be confusing to try & put things together.

Basically make it as easy as possible for the folks trying to help you.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Personally I would appreciate it if someone asking for help would at least take the time to post the compete situation/problem here on Mac-Foums...rather than providing links where it might be confusing to try & put things together.

Basically make it as easy as possible for the folks trying to help you.:)

- Nick

I was just going to say the same thing, It really is quite hard to sort a problem from random posts dotted about the internet.

If you could post your specific problem, maybe even what you have tried to sort the problem and even maybe a screen shot or what-not, it will help a great deal.

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.