Trying to find older elementary game from 90s

Reaction score
Hi All,

In 1996 and 1997 I was in kindergarden. We had maciontosh computers. There was this game that was SO freaking addictive and fun. I always remember wanting to play it 24/7.

Anyways, Ill get to the point. I NEED HELP FINDING IT :'(

Description:

I remember being inside of a house, almost as if it was cut in half, able to see all the floors. You could see the pipes, ventilation system, and all the appliances. You could adjust the temperature of the house, the water, but I do remember there were tasks. You could also go to this cafe and you like would have to make stuff as people would come in. I have a hard time remembering if it was animals instead of people or people instead of animals, but I'm leaning more towards wolves or something.. it was strange! But it was a popular kids game. I remember there was a town and you look down at the town like your in an airplane and click on different buildings to go to different things... and you like go inside of them and do little activities and tasks.

If you remember this game let me know!!

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
In 1996 and 1997 I was in kindergarden. We had maciontosh computers. There was this game that was SO freaking addictive and fun. I always remember wanting to play it 24/7.

HELLO! If you were in kindergarden in 1996/1997 (means that you're probably about 18-19 years old now)...right?

Do you REALLY think that a computer game that you found "SO freaking addictive and fun" at age 5 will still seem "SO freaking addictive and fun" now that you're 18-19 years old???;)

I'm sure you would agree that there's a BIG BIG difference between what a 5 year-old & an 18 year-old thinks is..."SO freaking addictive and fun"!;)

Just something to consider.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And doubt very much if an OS 7 game would run on a late model OS X machine.

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
surely he could run it on sheepshaver?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.