moyea video converter for mac crashes at start up

Reaction score
I bought moyea video converter in july of last year. I used it lots of times and enjoyed its completeness and ease of use. But when I tried to start it up 3 days ago it crashed. And it keeps on crashing, it s impossible to get it up and running again for me. Rebooting the computer doesn't help and reinstalling the program, neither.
Anybody any idea how can make it work again? I mailed the support, but didn't get an answer yet and I have lots of converting work that is waiting for me.

I hope someone can help me with this, thanks in advance!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Are you sure you completely uninstalled it before reinstalling? If part of the program is broken or corrupt, it would have to be removed prior to reinstalling a good copy. If it has an uninstaller, use that. If not, do a Spotlight search and try to remove all components that you find.

And take note of any programs or updates that you recently installed that may be conflicting with the video converter.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.