Mac Mini

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm thinking of getting a Mac Mini in the next few days and am wondering just how good this machine is.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core 2 Duo 1.83 ghz
I have one (a previous gen), and I really like it. I had no real/unexpected issues with it that wouldn't happen to a regular computer. It is just as fast as a Macbook, as it runs on laptop parts. Its really quiet and...generally as nice as you would expect it to be from apple.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi guys!

I'm thinking of getting a Mac Mini in the next few days and am wondering just how good this machine is.

You probably need to tell us if it's new or used and what model.;)

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
It will be a new one from the Apple Store. It's the one with 2.4 Ghz Core 2 Duo processor. I'm considering configuring it with 4 GB of RAM and a 500GB hard drive.

I thin that they're some pretty powerful little computers. Definitely the most powerful new computer you could ever buy from Apple for $699!:)

Of course a little more $$$ with the extra ram & bigger hard drive you're planning on adding.

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
My Mini gets hot. I think it was responsible for frying my modem/router, which was under the Mini. The new one sits beside it!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.