Macworld...the magazine?

Reaction score
I saw "Macworld", so I thought this would pertain to Macworld "the magazine", and not their annual trade show, of which the Macintosh people no longer court.

Anyway, my subscription with the magazine end is about to run out, and I was wondering if there were any of you out there who have the iPad Macworld app working. I would definitely opt for this if it works well on the iPad, instead of the hard print version. My copy has been lifted by either a mac-happy mail carrier (or neighbor) on now less than 3 occasions.

Thanks for any input if you have the iPad app downloaded. I would also like to know if they plan on building an app on the new mac-app store. Hopefully if you buy on the iPad they will also do the same for the mac app store (at no additional charge, of course).

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Do you have an iPad???

If so, grab the free Zinio app, then head here for the site and free code to download the latest copy of MacWorld for yourself.

But, this is not really about the Macworld Expo, so I'll move it over to the iOS app area.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
MacWorld really isn't worth the paper its printed on, so it definitely made sense to move over to an iPad app ;)

Glad to hear they got something right.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.