Switching platforms in 3 directions: best way to sync contacts?

Reaction score
Last summer my HDD (or logic board, or something) crashed, leaving me with very little backed up... (hold the applause.)

Since then, my contacts have been fractured; phone numbers and some e-mail addresses on my BB, and e-mail addresses painfully rebuilt in Windows mail on Vista (current ones only; the 10 years worth of business contacts are gone for good.)

A few months ago, I upgraded to W7; that experience (lack of winmail, and unable to back-up to a network location without upgrading my version of W7) have brought me to the point of readiness to flip MS the bird and come back to Mac.

Recently, my frustration with certain limitations of the BB OS and BIS has brought me to the iPhone.

What's the best way to sync up all of my contacts so I can migrate them to the iP4, and soon a new Mac?

I do have Outlook (though I don't use it); in looking into this problem it seems Outlook might be the cross-platform catalyst that ultimately allows me to do this?

Any advice, short of manually reviewing and merging all those contacts?

OP
S
Reaction score
Has anybody got some advice for me? I'm dreading the thought of wasting the better part of the weekend on this if there's some automated way around it! LOL

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.