Black Screen??? help

Reaction score
I was going to use my IPad and when I turned it on - it came one for a few seconds and then went black.

I restored everything but still no screen. is the screen burnt out and need to be replace or can someone help me on getting it back.

thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Try hard reseting the iPad. Press the Home and Sleep button until the Apple logo appears. Don't touch the "Slide to Turn Off. And if the iPad takes a little bit to turn on, don't worry that is normal.

OP
K
Reaction score
Try hard reseting the iPad. Press the Home and Sleep button until the Apple logo appears. Don't touch the "Slide to Turn Off. And if the iPad takes a little bit to turn on, don't worry that is normal.

I did that already, nothing.... any other suggestion?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Have you dropped it or knocked it into something etc? Also have you still got Applecare?

- Simon

OP
K
Reaction score
Have you dropped it or knocked it into something etc? Also have you still got Applecare?

- Simon

Didnt drop it or anything just turned it on and it came on for a few second then went black. No I dont have applecare..

Is there a reset button on IPad? there is a little whole next to the ear plug. On my camcorder they have one of these and when you push it it reset the camcorder. So I was wondering what that whole was? any one knows?

and if I need to take it in to have it fix do you know what it would cost? is it worth fixing?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Didnt drop it or anything just turned it on and it came on for a few second then went black. No I dont have applecare..

Is there a reset button on IPad? there is a little whole next to the ear plug. On my camcorder they have one of these and when you push it it reset the camcorder. So I was wondering what that whole was? any one knows?

and if I need to take it in to have it fix do you know what it would cost? is it worth fixing?

Try holding the home and power button down at the same time.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.