Mac OS X 10.5 Installation after Clean Format

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (White) 2.4GHz | iPhone 3GS 16 GB | BlackBerry Bold 9780
Hi all,
I am new to this forum and i have few issues with the MacBook. The problem started this way: the computer was getting slow as anything and it woulld not connect to internet at all, even if it did, all i could open was Google and nothing else from there.

Having this problem for a while, i decided to reisntall the OS again, put in the Grey CD that came with the macbook and tried to do a clean install. It will not let me install, keeps giving me the message, Mac OS 10.5 Cannot be installed :[

After numerous failed attempt and out of frustration, went to disk utility by booting up from the disk, and formatted the hard drive completely as i already had the back up of all the documents. :Oops:

After the format i restared the computer and boot from the CD again, same error. :Shouting:

Can anyone please help me with this. I am stuck and cannot install OS on it. Will i be able to find a Mac OS CD anywhere, I am in Melbourne, Australia.

Looked at various threads on different sites and still i have nothing :Grimmace:

Any help will be highly appreciated.

thanks
Ash

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.