b&m Apple Store vs Apple Store online

E

elocs

Asking on behalf of somebody who is looking to buy a mini, is there any advantage to ordering at one opposed to the other? He says that either way it would be delivered to him.

Reaction score
well i used to order from macmall.com bc of no tax. with the apple online store u have to pay tax. now since i get a corporate discount i just buy @ the apple store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
I prefer to order directly from Apple.com... Just in case there is any issue. It is worth the sales tax to me to know that I won't have to hassle with the vendor. I've heard some horror stories from places like macmall.com before when it comes to returns.

Reaction score
sarahsboy18 said:
I prefer to order directly from Apple.com... Just in case there is any issue. It is worth the sales tax to me to know that I won't have to hassle with the vendor. I've heard some horror stories from places like macmall.com before when it comes to returns.

yeah that's the only complain i have about macmall is they won't let you return anything from apple....but they make it look like u can call apple directly to return the product. i had an issue with an ibook i bought awhile back, it looked like it had been used, so i reported it back when they had prolems of apple selling stuff like that....and upgraded to a powerbook and moved on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.