From full PC to full on Mac in just over 2 years.

M

macguy.nielsen

2 years ago I was a total PC guy and thought Apple computers were the stupidiest computers ever. Since then I have experienced the difference between an Apple and a PC. I just got ride of my PC desktop gaming machine for a new iMac G5 20". Since my hobbies have changed from games to digital photography this computer has full filled and exceeded all my expectations. I am now an Apple man through and through! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
True. Apple leads us to a more productive life :)
Believe it or not your post has helped me with a hard choice.

OP
A

Alone2Gether

I cannot wait til I switch. I've been using Adobe Premiere for the last 5+ years but I have fell in love with FCP.

Next month, I will officially convert.

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

Come over to the light side Alone2Gether! What kind of Apple are you getting?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
Alone2Gether said:
I cannot wait til I switch. I've been using Adobe Premiere for the last 5+ years but I have fell in love with FCP.

Next month, I will officially convert.

Moving from Premiere to Final Cut.... oh yeah... that makes me smile!... Hurry up and get that Mac... You're gonna love it. Just make sure and load it up with at least a Gig of RAM.

OP
Z

Zingy

I dont use my Mac for anything else but Office and browsing the web.. but I will never go back to Windows.

Well Its not the operating system that has really made me switch.. its the hardware. My iBook is amazing! It has been made so nice, and has a lot of time spent on the design. Not like regular laptops.

OP
B

Berman

Just picked up my 20" imac today and love it. :D I will, however, always keep a windows box around for gaming.

OP
A

Alone2Gether

macguy.nielsen said:
Come over to the light side Alone2Gether! What kind of Apple are you getting?

the 17" Powerbook. Thought I wait it out for the next revision.

OP
A

Alone2Gether

sarahsboy18 said:
Moving from Premiere to Final Cut.... oh yeah... that makes me smile!... Hurry up and get that Mac... You're gonna love it. Just make sure and load it up with at least a Gig of RAM.

I will probably max out the RAMs on the Powerbook.
(2 Gigs of DDR2 RAM... :eek: )

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

Nice! I have a friend that has the 17" Powerbook, he loves it! Great desktop resplacement laptop.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.