• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Streaming Live Feed from Mac to Xbox 360

Reaction score
Hello Everyone :),

I am relatively new to Macs, was a Windows guy for a long time but I have not made the conversion. I have somewhat complex question that I have been perusing the internet all day for answers, but cannot find the proper way to word it. So I figured I would come on here and give it a shot, so thank you to anyone willing to help.

Here is what I want to do:

I want to stream a live internet video (playoff game) from justin.tv to my xbox 360 using my mac. I have done this on TVersity using Replay Media Catcher for the flv link, but I don't have the luxury of those convenient programs on the macbook (as far as I know).

So I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a way, and if there are multiple ways what is the easiest, I am not a techie when it comes to streaming and transcoding.

Thanks again anyone for your help.

-Warren

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.