i think my brand new 21" imac is crooked?

Reaction score
so i've kind of noticed since i got my imac 2 weeks ago that the bottom right of the screen is slightly more tilted than the left side. not much, maybe a few mm at most. is this something i should worry about and should i bring it back to the apple store? i don't want to seem like a crazy person bringing something into the apple store where it's almost hardly noticeable. this is my first desktop mac btw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
If it bothers you then I would recommend taking it back. You don't want to go past your applecare / warranty and wishing you had replaced it.

- Simon

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
What do you mean you "think" it's crooked. To me, that means you don't know and it's not clearly obvious. And a "few mm" would be obvious. The screen either sits level on the stand or it doesn't. Have you taken a ruler to it and measured the height from the desk on each side?

If it is crooked and is not adjustable, then take it on back in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.