Big Name Games Mac App Store

Reaction score
So I was wondering if anyone knows if there will be a lot of big name games come to the Mac App Store? I saw that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was on it. So I was hoping that other games will also come to it. It seems like that would be a great way to get games out there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
I am sure there will be more games added to the store... just have to be patient I suppose.

- Simon

Reaction score
there are number of PC game can run on mac such as Sim3, Settler or Starcraft 2 or Warcraft 3. but not many. I think they come up App store soon. But if you want to place these games you may have to purchase outside.

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah see those are some of the kind of games that I want, but for Christmas I got a whole bunch of iTunes gift cards and I don't want to slowly use them on apps I won't really use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.