Question.

Reaction score
Every time I try to burn a CD using iTunes, it tells me the device failed to recover or something like that. I figured it was the CDs, so I went out and bought new ones, but it keeps saying the same thing when it's finalizing.
I still have the warranty (Till Aug. 2011), is this something they can fix? or worth taking in? I'm quite broke right now so any fix that would require me to pay is out of the question.
I've tried burning several different files but it never seems to be able to burn the whole CD.

Also another error I get it is something "failed medium" or somethng with medium in it. If I had any CDs left I'd would tell you the error exactly, but I don't so...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs, 1 MBP, 1 UMB, 1 mini
You must have purchased it used. I would take it in to the Apple store, and while you are there you can order the original discs that came with the computer. Should be about $40.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.