MS Office 2008 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.26Ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GBHard drive. Totally Standard Macbook Pro 13"
Hello everyone!

Hopefully I will find help from you guys with my Microsoft Office 2008 (word).

I need some document elements in word, such as front pages, table of contents and the rest of them.. I don't how they disappeared, but I might have deleted them (Not sure). :Oops:

After that, I tried to run a Microsoft AutoUpdate, and as before there is a new update (12.2.8) ! BUT, when I try to install it, something is wrong, because I can't choose a storage and it says, that it need some of the previous updates. And I tried to download them (previous updates) from MS' website, and if I remember correct it was saying the same thing.. (Need a previous update)

THAT's why I need help, what is wrong, and can I do something??
I need the document elements :)

Note; I can't choose another storage to install it on, because I don't have one at the moment. And I don't use Time Machine.
I can't install the officepack again, because I lent it from a friend..

Thank you VERY much, if you can handle my problem! I would be really thankful & thanks for reading ;)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved to correct forum.

I can't install the officepack again, because I lent it from a friend..

Sorry, you'll get no help from these forums. You need to purchase a legal copy of MS Office 2008 and install it. If you need help after that, we'll be happy to offer assistance.

This thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.