iphoto images for screen saver

Reaction score
I cannot get the screen saver pref panel to use my iPhoto library as a source for its images. Is there a way to do this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
You can to set the desktop picture from iPhoto, but you cannot add iPhoto to the screensavers, because they are photos and not screensavers in iPhoto.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
I got mine to display my iPhoto images. System Preferences > Desktop and Screen Saver > Screen Saver > iPhoto. It this doesn't work for you, make a folder of all of the images you want on as your screen saver and then go into the Screen Saver pane and click the "+" button. Navigate to your folder that you made of the pictures you want. That should do the trick. Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I stand corrected... it is in there as slide show, collage, and mosaic!
Silly me :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.