Question About Automator Virtual Input

Reaction score
I recently Downloaded Automator Virtual Input for my Automator and Purchased a to run it.. Everytime i try to run it it says i have to register.. i type in my key and it says " Thank You for registering, Please restart the program. " So i do that and it still says to register again.....can someone please help me....:'(

I got this automator to run autoclicks for work on my computer.. if anyone knows another autoclicking program tahts compatable with iMAC.. id b happy if u could share it with me :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I recently Downloaded Automator Virtual Input for my Automator and Purchased a to run it.. Everytime i try to run it it says i have to register.. i type in my key and it says " Thank You for registering, Please restart the program. " So i do that and it still says to register again.....can someone please help me....:'(

I got this automator to run autoclicks for work on my computer.. if anyone knows another autoclicking program tahts compatable with iMAC.. id b happy if u could share it with me :D

Why don't you contact the developer and make him support the software you paid good money for?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.