What is ypur favourite new App you have got from the MAS ???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
So what have you found in the MAS that you now dont think you will do without ?
I have found Remote Mouse and im using it at the moment to post this thread.
Download the Remote Mouse server App for my MBP and pay a couple of bucks for the App for the iPod Touch and now i have a touch pad track pad i use to remotely control my Mac.
ATM its hooked up to my 46" and im just sitting back comfortably typing this . . .
Can see my using this quite a lot actually

Whats yours ??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
As of now, I've only dl'd one app and that is Angry Birds. Sooo nice to have it on the larger screen as opposed to my iPad or iPhone. Love it!

TattooedMac: There is an iPhone/iPod Touch app called "Mobile Mouse Free" that does the same thing you mentioned and it's free in the iPhone app store. By R.P.A. Tech. I use it to control my Mac when it's hooked up to the TV for watching shows online. Touch pad and keyboard. Love it!

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yea thanks for that ....... Ill download it and try it out since its free. But honestly, if it turns out to be better, im still stoked i only paid a couple $ for it. Where else could you go and buy a mouse (touchpad at that) and pay that little ?? Thats the way i look at it :) But it is a tiny tiny little buggy in relation to the sensitivity on the touch screen ...
Will get back with the other one ...

Mods please move to OS X Applications and Games

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" Core i7 - 2.66 GHz - 8GBS RAM - 500GB Hard Drive @ 7200 RPMs -
I like the game "The incident"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Evernote, Great for storing all the snippets of text in the internet that could be useful one day.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Chopper 2.app! The only problem with the game is the idiot behind the stick who thinks he's a pilot and keeps running into birds and crashing. :p Lots of fun though and certainly worth the .99 cents I paid. :D

OP
TattooedMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Chopper 2.app! The only problem with the game is the idiot behind the stick who thinks he's a pilot and keeps running into birds and crashing. :p Lots of fun though and certainly worth the .99 cents I paid. :D

Yep this is up there too.Nothing like sitting back playing on my 46". Trouble is getting it off my son......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Unibody 13" 150 GB HDD
Yep this is up there too.Nothing like sitting back playing on my 46". Trouble is getting it off my son......

Glad to hear your son is playing with you :D

Reaction score
Alfred - a great replacement for Quicksilver

and

Pomodoro - a great little time management tool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black 13.3" MacBook 4,1 Intel Core2 Duo, 4Gigs Ram (2x2G), 2.4GHz, OS X 10.7.2
Alfred, Aperture 3, and Sketchbook Pro.

I was using Gnome Shell on an Ubuntu system for a while and really liked having the ability to start applications by typing a few letters of the name, and the Overview mode is like pressing F8 on a Mac (shows all your desktops / spaces). Well, those are the main things I liked about GS.
Now Alfred gives me the same functionality on my MacBook.

Aperture is great for processing RAW files and editing images. I'm sure there are other great solutions for digital photography but with Aperture 3 priced at $79, it's a pretty good deal. And Sketchbook Pro at $29 for a limited time is a good deal too although I'm used to pencil and paper sketching so it's going to take some getting used to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Evernote, Great for storing all the snippets of text in the internet that could be useful one day.

+1 for Evernote ..... great app.

Cheers ... McBie

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.