Starcraft 2 issue

Reaction score
I have recently purchased Starcraft 2 for my mac and installed it on my computer, but something is wrong with the patch installer. When I finish installing the game the patch installer pops up and says finished without ever having downloaded anything. Then I click play and a window opens saying that the game requires a patch before playing. It then sayd would I like to download the patch. I click ok and the game program closes. So I went on the internet and downloaded the patches I needed manually and I am apparently up to date ( I have the same version number as my friend and his works. 1.1.3.) Once I get to the screen to log in it says that if i don't connect in a moment to log out and try again or check my internet connection. I have attached a screenshot of when this occurs. I have tried everything on the support site as well as made sure there are no firewalls on my computer. Anyone Have any suggestions?

Screen shot 2011-01-09 at 9.56.23 PM.png

robduckyworth

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.5GHz i7, 750GB, 6770M 1GB, iPad 3, iPhone 4, custom PC
ring blizzard customer service.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.