Entourage Junk Folder problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini G4 1.25ghz 1gb Ram
Hey all!

I use MS Entourage for my email, and until now I've suffered very few problems with spam on my current email account...but recently (god-knows what I've signed up to?!) I've been deluged.

So I go to enable the junk filter for the first time. Now I may be wrong here, but shouldn't turning this filter on add a junk filter to my folder list? Otherwise how will I see if something has been wrongly filtered as spam? I've had to turn the filter off again, because I'm worried emails may start dissapearing into the abyss if mistakenly identified as spam! Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
indykid said:
Hey all!

I use MS Entourage for my email, and until now I've suffered very few problems with spam on my current email account...but recently (god-knows what I've signed up to?!) I've been deluged.

So I go to enable the junk filter for the first time. Now I may be wrong here, but shouldn't turning this filter on add a junk filter to my folder list? Otherwise how will I see if something has been wrongly filtered as spam? I've had to turn the filter off again, because I'm worried emails may start dissapearing into the abyss if mistakenly identified as spam! Any ideas?

When I had the spam filter set up lots of regular email did not get through. I still couldn't remedy this after some twiking so I disabled it. Bummer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.